Credits and Acknowledgements
- GPS track maps use Google Maps and Google Earth.
- PDF generation uses Bruno Lowagie's iText library.
- Altitude and groundspeed graphs rendered with Walter Zorn's Vector Graphics library.
- Magnetic variation calculation adapted from code by Ed Williams, using IGRF 10 field data.
- Altitude Information obtained from the Topocoding Server - Topocoding API
- Graph generations uses jsCharts
- Aeronautical Maps 1:500 000 - Reproduced under SA Government Printers Copyright Authority No. 11434 dated 04 March 2009 - National Geospatial Information South Africa
If you have any problems accessing areas of this site, please don't hesitate to contact us with your suggestions and we will do the best we can to implement them.
You can, if you choose, visit this site with cookies disabled without losing access to any functions. However, if you have cookies enabled we will use a temporary cookie (known as a session cookie) to keep track of your preferences and data you enter. This cookie is deleted when you close your browser.
Additionally, when you log in or register you will have the option to save a cookie on your computer to identify you next time you visit. Although this contains only your username and a security code (not your password or personal details) we recommend you don't use this option on a public or shared computer.
Should you choose to register as a member of the site, we will store the details you have entered in a database. This database is strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party under any circumstances.
You may opt in to receive occasional updates regarding new features on this site. If you do not opt in, we will only contact you on a one to one basis to inform you of something relevant specifically to you - for example, if we have added support for a GPS file you have uploaded.
If you would like your details to be removed from our database, please contact us.